Monday, December 5, 2011



Since my contest from a few days back is slipping further down the blog page--due to me being a blogger-hound lately--I decided to have the drawing!!!Up for grabs is a ;limited edition Clif Bar Frisbee, one that is engineered for distance, not unlike Clif Bars.
I printed out name tabs for the seven contestants, and cut them into equal sizes and folded them over.
I had to substitute my sweaty ZombieRunner hat instead of my RunnersWorld hat, since I think my RW hat is in the trunk of my car and it's c-c-cold out.
Vanna White was unavailable, so I employed the talents of one Dana Childress to do the drawing. I blindfolded her, spun her in circles, and let her draw a name. And the winner is.....
Deborah can pick up the prize at RunnersWorld anytime this week. I'll drop it by the store tomorrow.

This was fun. There might be another contest in a week or so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment