Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Songs on my Playlist




I have been asked repeatedly as to WHAT SONGS DID I ADD TO MY PLAYLIST. I have over 300, but I can easily share the songs I recently added. The ones with asterisks denote songs that were suggested by this friends from the contest--and again, THANK YOU ALL.

Options--by Gomez
Airstream Driver--by Gomez
Little Pieces--by Gomez
I Might--by Wilco
Rapture--by Blondie ***
Hella Good--by No Doubt
Big Wheel--by Tori Amos ***
Stranglehold--by Ted Nugent ***
Flirtin' With Disaster--by Molly Hatchet
Midnight Rider--by Greg Allman ***
Blue Wind--by Jeff Beck
Gallows Pole--by Led Zepplin
Love Reign O'er Me--by The Who
The Crunge--by Led Zepplin
D'yer Maker--by Led Zepplin
Angel Dance--by Robert Plant
If It Wasn't For Bad--by Elton and Leon
Oh Well--by Bob Welch
Hypnotised--by Bob Welch
Crazy Little Thing Called Love--by Dwight Yoakum
Fast as You--by Dwight Yoakum ***
Guitars, Cadillacs--by Dwight Yoakum
Without Me--by Eminem
Dad Life--by Church on the Move ***
Truckin'--by Grateful Dead ***
Touch of Gray--by Grateful Dead ***
Friend of the Devil--by Grateful Dead ***
Uncle John's Band--by Grateful Dead
Shakedown Street--by Grateful Dead
Casey Jones--by Grateful Dead
What id Life--by George Harrison
Got My Mind Set On You--by George Harrison ***
Any Road--by George Harrison
Brainwashed--by George Harrison
Run So Far--by George Harrison
Looking For My Life--by George Harrison
Whatever Gets You Through The Night--by John Lennon
It Don't Come Easy--by Ringo Starr
Venus and Mars/Rock Show--by Paul McCartney
Ride My Seesaw--by the Moody Blues
Steppin' in a Slide Zone--by the Moody Blues
Sing the Changes--by the Fireman
1985--by Paul McCartney
You Wreck Me--by Tom Petty]Saving Grace--by Tom Petty ***
I Won't back Down--by Tom Petty ***
You Don't Know How It Feels--by Tom Petty
Tangled Up In Blue--by Bob Dylan
Coconut--by Harry Nillson
Daybreak--by Harry Nillson
Spaceman--by Harry Nillson
Avenging Annie--by Andy Pratt
The Road Goes on Forever--by Robert Earl Keen ***
Til I Collapse--Eminem ***

I now have over 300 songs, and I'm not typing them all--takes too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment