Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Contest Results




Results of the drawing for the $25 iTunes gift card:
I had all the guessers on an excel spreadsheet, and contestants got one entry for suggesting up to three good songs. They got an extra entry if I liked any of the three songs. And finally, the big bonus, they were allowed up to three guesses as to what was already on my iPad--for a total of five chances. Actually, Terrie Broomhall and Cheryl Issacs had 5 entries into the drawing. Kate Ellisor and Arena had four entries.There was a total of 30 people who participated in the contest, and a total of 65 entries. I already had everyone numbered, and cut the numbers into small tabs.I gave thought to drawing one, but decided to take another approach.
I dropped the tabs and let them fall where they may.
It made quite the mess! I removed the ones landed number side down, and gathered the others and tossed them again. After 7 tosses, there was one number left--number 19. I then checked my excel list, and the winner is----Kate Ellisor. Congrats!!!
This contest was fun. I loaded around 20 new songs to my list--many that I would not have thought about. While I don't run all the time with music, long runs by myself may go a little easier with some good toonz.

No comments:

Post a Comment