Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pix from an undisclosed location




On a random night this week, at a time I won't disclose, a group of nameless people ran--lets just say at a place somewhere in northeast Oklahoma.This person--someone I have never seen before, or maybe I did know him, or he could be a friend--I'm not saying--joined me for me for a few miles.He brought his two sons. This one is called Thing 2, and he has a brother called Trail Goat. This is their real names--says so on their birth certificates.A beautiful sunset--or is it a sunrise? Someone climbs the hill, one of the lesser hills in a three county area. The someone--she's a hottie!Looking off to the east or west, the sun either comes up or goes down. It is beautiful, or maybe I just swiped this pic off of Google. I'm not saying.An anonymous couple poses reluctlantly for a photo. I might have taken this picture, or it might have came from a picture frame bought at Target.Another picture of the same couple. Ok, I admit it. I did take it. And I made it black and white. If I find out who it is, I'll email it to them.Another pic of the sunrise/sunset. Oh ok, it is a sunset. And I took it. Cuz I like it. A lot! And I took it from HOLMES PEAK!!! So arrest me!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment