Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Running





I took this picture this morning, and I still want to run here. I did go a couple hundred yards, but needed to get on to work, pluss the big puffy snowflakes were blowing down my neck.


But after work (actually I slipped away about an hour early) I played in the snow and slop.


And yes, Jake came too. For a dog who really doesn't like to go outside when it's cold or rainy, he sure loved running today. He did a fair share of running, but my outing was more of a hike.


Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.


This is a replay of the Snake Run a few years back. In many places, the trailz were a channel of water and slush. I had on gortex shoes--a good choice.


Best shot of the day. It's good to see the ponds up if only just a little.


Turkey Mountain's most beautiful trail in the most beautiful weather. Funny how a run in the snow can fix a cruddy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment