Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kenny3 introduces Beckett

I am a grandpa for the 2nd time!!! My oldest son, Kenny3 and his lovely wife Lynnsey had their 1st addition to their fanily today. They named him Beckett. A middle name has not yet been determined. He was born at 5:30 this morning, and weighed in at 8 lbs 13 ounces. Here, Kenny helps his half sister Emmy hold her little nephew.

Lynnsey is doing great, and Mom and Beckett should get to go home tomorrow evening. Beckett is eating well, and producing fill-ups for his diapers with regularity. Everyone said he looks a lot like me. I did not really see that.... he has a great head of hair. There were 11 people, mom and baby included, crammed into this small room. Fortunately, the nursing staff were ok with the throng of visitors. One by one, we got our turn to hold little Beckett. He slept very soundly until just before we left, when he awoke and decided he was HUNGRY! 







I waited patiently, and finally got my turn. Grandkids are great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment