Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Training for the hundreds that I have this fall involves a lot of running. I have been doing so many miles that I worry about an over-use injury. I know I need to cross-train, but swimming is completely out for me. I hate weight lifting, although I could definitely benefit from hitting the gym every once in a while. Biking is good, but I never seem to feel like I get a good workout while riding.

But finally, I think I have found my answer!

click here----> I need one of these!!!

Funny video!

This link below is to Dean Karnazes' blog. Click on the link (the "click here") at the bottom of his July 2nd entry. It's a good for a laugh!

http://dean.runnersworld.com/

Ya know, this might help this problem.Standard issue trail-running gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment