Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coffee




I don't really drink all that much coffee, although people seem to think I do.
I like a cup when I wake up, and I like really good tasting coffee, so sometimes it's 3 cups before I leave the house.
From that point on, it's only maybe 2 or three more cups during the day (my 16 ounce Starbucks stainless steel cups.)
I sometimes have a cup after dinner, but not always.
SO, if I average out what I drink, it's usually ~64 ounces a day--during the warmer months.
Maybe a bit more during the winter--so lets just say an even 96 ounces a day for an average.
See that's not really that big f a deal.
Just a tad over 150 gallons a year, but COME ON!!
That's over a whole YEAR!
That'd only fill up THREE 55 gallon barrels--and leave enough room for cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment