Friday, March 15, 2013

Behind on Burpees




I started the Burpee Challenge on February 4, doing one more Burpee each day. The way is works is you do one Burpee the first day, two the second day, and add one more Burpee each day. If you MISS A DAY, the next day, you have to make up what you missed, and then do the number for the next day. This happened to me once early on. I missed day 12 (I think it was 12) and had to do those 12, and then another 13 for the next day. Not a big deal, but I vowed to NEVER miss another day.

Yesterday was day 39, and I had a long day at work, ate, and went to sleep in the easy chair. I woke up at 1:30 and showered and went to bed. No Burpees. So tonight--at 10:35, I need 79 to get caught up. 8 sets of 10. It sucks, but I'll have a small sense of pride knowing I got it done.

And....I'm happy to post I'm caught up!!! 8 sets of 10, and actually they got easier as I went. Coulda prolly done 4 sets of 20, but got caught up on my FB and blog reading between sets. 39 done, then 40 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment