Thursday, April 7, 2011

ouch




I took a few pictures at Lake McMurtry, and then ran Sunday morning with the TOTs. I had my camera Sunday, but did not take any pix. Monday, I took pix of the burning trails on Turkey with my iPhone. Wednesday, I ran with some friends in the burn area, and when I removed my Canon from the neoprene sleeve and turned it on, the screen was cracked, There is no external damage--not even a scratch. But the display inside is jacked up.I called Canon customer service, and they have me shipping the camera to them. It's possible they might cover it under warranty, but if not, they'll give me a cost to fix it. Hopefully, I'll only be out the cost of shipping, although spending a hunnerd to have it restored would be ok. So for now, I am using my Olympus--the second one that I don't like. So you'll have to endure fuzzy bluish pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment