Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Fat Pix




As I complete a week of taper, having ran only 1 mile tonight with no further runs planned until Sundfay at the OKLC Marathon, I have given thought as to where I was before I started running. Oh I was quite the athlete, spending 2-3 days a week....golfing, riding around in a golf cart, drinking suds and margaritas, and stuffing the cheeseburgers down the hatch.




These are pics of a golf game in Playa Del Carmen north of Cancun.


Of course I rode in a cart.


I doubt I could have walked and carried my bag if my life depended on it.




I was a husky boy when Dana and I got married, and I steadily gained in the following years.

This in New Mexico where there are no doubt miles of mountain trails. There was no chance of finding me running back in those days.In the past few years, Dana and I have changed our lifestyle, eating healthy most days, running almost every day, biking and hiking regularly, and living life to the fullest.

Ken and Dana in 2010 on Turkey Mountain in Rock City.My modeling career has taken off. Icebreaker liked my resume, and used this pic of me for their ad campaign. (Dirty rats put some other guys head on my body though!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment