Friday, May 9, 2008

Tonight I ran an easy six with friends from RunnersWorld. All of my Tuesday/Thursday runs with RW are on pavement, but a little asphalt mixed in here and there is OK. Actually, I do my sorry excuse for speed work there.

I always run along the river and along Zink lake. Something about running along water is soothing, even if it's the muddy Arkansas.Slowly, oh so slowly, the path along the river is being rebuilt (at a rate of one mile per 18 months or 3.85 inches per hour!) However, the end result is nice, especially for the bikers.Tonight, after a day and a half of rain, there were lots of runners, bikers, and walkers. It's hip to be fit!Also spotted on tonight's run....someone put out some "Zombie bait!"To borrow a slogan from a spare tire cover....

No comments:

Post a Comment