Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Dana and I have been running a lot at Riverside lately. Although she loves the trails and hates pavement, she is a little nervous about falling and further injuring her arm. The latest report is that her doctor gave her release to go back to work!! Here, Dana kicks it up a notch while doing the chicken-wing technique with her mending arm.

We have had picture-perfect weather this weekend. Would have been a great weekend for a long back-to-back run. I need to get at least one 30/30 run each month before my fall racing season. But this weekend, with the 5 mile with my aunt, working at RunnersWorld Friday and Saturday, yard work, garage cleaning, and napping, my weekend mileage totals were mild.

A few pics of our late afternoon, evening at Zink Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment