Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Night running



I ran with Lisa, Arena, and Mitch out at the Boranical Gardens--not IN the park, but on the long hilly road to and from. We ran 1.5 out and then back. My Olympus, which has climbed out of a D- rating to a C- had an excused absence as the battery was dead. My bad.So no adorable pix of Lisa or Arena, and no Mitch pix either--but of course Mitch was on the News on Six for having been partially responsible for his companiy's raising of $3,500.00 worth of food for the needy. No, these pictures were taken with my iPhone with no flash.This is downtown Tulsa taken after passing the edge of Holmes Peak. I like salvaging a good capture when the cards are stacked against me. Oh, and the run was great. Not fast, but lotsa chatting and goofing around. With hills!Ok, here we are 6 weeks ago while we still had daylight savings time, and it was 50 degrees warmer. Winter is upon us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment