Wednesday, October 24, 2007

If I could bottle days like these.....


No better weather than today's. My weatherman buddy had earlier called for off-and-on rain all week, but the past 2 days have been AWESOME. Low 50s in the mornings, and upper 60s in the afternoons.

I am catching up on some office work, and then heading out the door for 10 miles or so at Turkey Mountain. I am taking Rocky, my chocolate Lab. He thinks he knows every trail created and does not know how I could ever find my way out of the woods without him. On days like this, I will let him lead the way and see where he wants to go. I am sure his trails will frequent as many ponds as possible, as he has to get a few swims in. On the plus side, swimming is a halfway good substitute for a bath which he needs dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment