Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday. A start of a week, another start of a life. Every day is but a chapter of a book on a shelf. Today the text included rain, peaceful rain. Wind that whispered, and spoke a little louder, and occasionally raised it's voice to get my attention. Its insistent cry for attention was to show sideways rain. What a perfect day not to run!!

It's funny, I cannot think of a time when I have left for a run WHEN it was raining, but I have never been caught in by rain while running that it was not a good experience.

My revised quest for the year is to run 2,000 miles. It had been 2,400, but unless I do a Forrest Gump sometime between now and January 2,400 miles will not happen. But with the marathons and 50Ks I have planned between now and the end of the year, I should be able to top the 2K mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment