Tuesday, October 23, 2007


This weekend I will run on roads... The Tulsa Run. It's a 15K which is Tulsa's premier race, and one of the biggest running events in Oklahoma. I am running with a good friend, Bobby, who is running his first race. He has lost 40 +/- lbs, and has gone from couch potato to running 10 mile long runs on the weekends. I have watched him improve slowly and surely. He has done it the right way by starting out very easily and not trying to run bunches of miles and getting burned out. This is due mostly to a great coach, none other than my great friend and semi-boss, Kathy Hoover the new owner of RunnersWorld! This Saturday will be a great time of great endeavors, great stories, and great celebrations!


I hope to post a few pictures along the way as I learn how to do the things that Blogger allows. If I have done it right, Here is a picture of me at last years AT100 when I was feeling alive. I hope to regain that level of energy for next years effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment