Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What all to do???




We have tomorrow and Friday to play, and 4 or 5 towns to visit, a mountain to climb, and miles and miles of trails to run. I need to pick up my race packet, go to a mandatory pre-race meeting, and there's the pre-race dinner. The problem? ---> I love maps and I hear the voices of winding trails begging me to traverse just one more mile, one more hill, and a stream crossing or two. I need another week!! Can I get an amen??

Some photos from today: I'll update tomorrow. Pray for more hours in the next couple if days. Of course there is the matter of RESTING and getting plenty of sleep before the race. I just wanna play!!BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment