Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Turkey therapy




My allergies have been whooping my butt, lungs, head, and I feel like I need a concoction of spearmint/wasabi/deep heat rub pumped up my nose to clear my head. So today, against my better judgement, I went to Turkey to run some trailz.I needed that. My sore legs were begging for some trail therapy. My mental well-being also needed a shot. All the rain that is one of the key ingredients for mud, was long gone. The trailz were dry and crispy. Nice running.
There was actually a little water flowing down the mighty Arkansas. That's nice for a change.My Canon was in my Jeep, so I made do with the Olympus, trying several different settings to find one that did not give blueish fuzzy pix.
Finally, with a lot of trial and error, and a little photo-editing, I found a few that passed--barely.
My phone was beeping of many emails, so I stopped at Time Travel Cave to rest, drink, and find out who the heck was emailing.
All in all, I got 4.1 miles in, at a very relaxed pace. Therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment