Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day one of a three day


Arggg! I spent day one of my three day weekend WORKING!!! The rest of the long weekend will be spent on the trails....some running, much hiking, and with pink polka-dot ribbon in hand, we'll mark 25K of trail for Turkey &TATURs.

Last night after work Dana and I headed out for a relaxing run. She had already ran 8 miles, and had energy for more running. How much energy??? Enough that she chose to run up LipBuster rather than one of the more gradual ascents.

She is testing the waters and has decided on doing the 25K rather than the 10K and is gunning for a PR. I think that will probably happen--she beat my butt up the hill. She finished the day with 12 miles. Another 3.5 should be no problem for her.

I'll post more pix and stuff later. If you're needing a long run next weekend anyway, come on out Sunday morning. You'll get the best trails in NE Oklahoma, a great tech shirt, and some great food. You'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment