Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday TOTs

Tuesday Nights are my faves--it's the TOT night. Several--sometimes over 70 runners--meet to run trailz. I usually lead the group that can't stay up with Tim, Stormy, Cole, or Brad. My pace allows for a few breathers along the way, and ALWAYS a photo-op or two.We visited the Oklahoma Rock. before returning to the top of Lipbuster. At that point a few headed downhill to call it a night with 3 miles to show for it. The rest of us ran a half-Snake via a reopened trail that cuts the Snake Trail in half. This is a long gradual downhill if ran south to north. It's non-technical single-track, and fun. I did not have my Garmin on, but I'm pretty sure we had 4 1/2 miles on our feet.

The Tuesday runs have been moved up from 6:30 to 6:00. The sun is setting earlier, and unless you like night running (which I do), we need to get an earlier start. See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment