Monday, October 31, 2011

other misc Sunday stuff




I guess you could call yesterday a rest day. After relocating a raccoon, Dana and I went for an easy run on Turkey.With no mind to pace (although I was wearing my Garmin) we meandered along the Ho-chi and the Millinium Trailz. The colors of the leaves are about as good as they are gonna get this year, and those fortunate enough to be running Turkey and TATURs next Sunday are in for a treat.

There were many stops along the way for me. Some of these stops were for picture taking. I'm usually not a flower person, but these girls were too nice to ignore.

We would up with just under 4 miles, and Dana was the better runner today. My legs, shoulders, and back feels like I have been put through a grinder. I am sore all over, and I don't know why!! Surely 15K on roads Saturday did not do this to me.

On a side note, I had a milestone event yesterday. For years, I have had almost a 100% FAIL rate in plumbing. But Sunday late-afternoon, I changed out our kitchen faucet, and absolutely ACED the test. No probs, no leaks. I am stoked. (Please don't ask me to come fix yours though!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment