Saturday, October 22, 2011

On a foggy Sunday morning, I stumbled out of bed and headed for the trailz. It had rained a lot the night before, it was foggy, and it even seemed a heavy dew had settled onto everything.This survivor lay in waiting for a morning delivery of food. From the looks of it, it has been a good eating season.
Since I was a bit winded from running a 1/4 mile uphill, I disguised a breather as a picture op. My little friend didn't seem to mind a closeup shot.
A setting change on the Canon, and the lens a half inch from the fur on his back, this arachnid held its pose. Maybe it was waiting and hoping--"If this idiot comes just a little closer--I can eat for a year!!"

I am sorting through pics of the Witch and Moan run, and the Zombie Chase. Hopefully a post later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment