Thursday, November 17, 2011

Changing Adresses




I have a HEADACHE!! I decided to make my life simpler, by taking the underscore out of my email address. It is gotten to be annoying to enter it especially on my iPhone, which requires going to the number screen, and then to the second screen to get the silly _, and then two more clicks back to the letters. (Am I impatient???? Maybe.)

BTW, my new email addie is trailzombie@yahoo.com (Notice the abscence of the underscore. See? You like it better too!)

I have forwarded all trail_zombie@yahoo.com to the new address. I have set up my blog to get notices of comments (I like comments!), and I have also fixed it where I under the new address can post here. (Important stuff!)

I bet even a year from now, I'll still be dealing with complications from this. It is as hard as MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment