Thursday, August 18, 2011

Semi-Weekly Entry (....to be continued)





In an effort to make my blog a little more magazine-like, I thought I'd do a weekly post with a theme. I have a blogger-friends who do Watery Wednesdays, and Friday Funnies --where they'll post pictures in a theme. I thought I'd do a semi-weekly post about new undiscovered trailz. Well, of course they aren't totally undiscovered if they are THERE, but they most likely are new to most of my friends. And really--some of them are probably better left untrodden, if my tick counter is any indication! I also thought I'd encourage readers to guess the location. Most will be around here--NE Oklahoma, although it's my party and I make the rules. I might throw an out-of-state pic in. To be fair, I'll make the rule tat is has to be a picture I have taken as opposed to a googled picture of a New Zealand or New Guineau trail. Fair enough?Well, this pic is in fact in Oklahoma--maybe within 15 miles of Turkey Mountain. Any guessers?

No comments:

Post a Comment