Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy Eights!




Crazy Eights

I have been tagged in the Crazy Eights game. This is a test that I may fail miserably since I really don't have a life, but here goes.

8 shows I love to watch
1. Biggest Loser
2. Criminal Minds
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Boston Legal
5. Survivor Man
6. Lost
7. 24
8. Any late night talk show with Steven Wright, Carrot Top, Emo Phillips, or Jim Gaffigan

8 places I love to eat

1. Fuji
2. Outback
3. Wild Oats (now Whole Foods)
4. Los Cabos
5. Andy's Hamburger Stand in Barnsdall OK
6. Shogun's
7. Subway (my diet food)
8. Coney Islander (my fat food)

8 things I did yesterday
1. Slept til 9:30
2. went to the 11:00 service at church
3. ate at Taco Cabana
4. went to Lowe's
5. helped clean carpet
6. unlike Erin, I did not do "it"
7. blogged
8. ate nasty Tacos from Taco Bell and burped them up all night

8 things I look forward to
1. holidays being over
2. Sunmart
3. my new job getting busier
4. working at RunnersWorld on Friday
5. checking out new trails on Turkey Mountain in the morning!!
6. cold leftover turkey sandwiches
7. the new Newbies group (I still love the old one!!!)
8. figuring out what I want to be when I grow up

8 things I love about fall
1. cool crisp air
2. running through crunchy leaves
3. soups and chili tastes better
4. good college football games
5. fall races
6. cold nights and snuggling
7. hiking boots and flannel shirts
8. I usually write well in November

8 things on my wish list
1. another year of injury free running
2. someone to help train for their goal race
3. a magazine gig with Trail Runner or Ultra Running
4. some big outrageous race or series of races to do
5. for Erin's dog to behave
6. resolved issues with my oldest son
7. to find 8 people to send this to
8. lose 15 lbs

I now tag...

1. Susan
2. Sandra
3. Rachael
4. Chrissy
5. my dog
6. Elmo
7. George W Bush
8. Carrot Top

No comments:

Post a Comment