Monday, April 21, 2008

On Mondays, I usually run with the Taylor's Titans at the track an McLain HS, but a communication snafu occurred, and the gang had pizza at a location unknown to me. (Kathy owes me pizza for this one!!) So, I regrouped, picked up Dana, and headed over to Lake Yahola for a walk around the lake.Her arm is still hurting, so running was out of the question, but a brisk walk resulted in a sweatty
t-shirt, so I assume I got a little cardio benefit from it.

Usually, there are awesome sunsets across the lake. Tonight, the cloud formations were not spectacular, but were picturesque all the same.Tonight, the lake was busy. 20-25 people were fishing around the 3.25 mile perimeter, and we saw 2 other runners! Leave it to me to find that exciting, but I do.A view of Tulsa from the far side of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment