Friday, November 16, 2007

Two More Days....

....until the 2nd Route 66 Marathon. I went last night to the RunnersWorld Grand Opening. It was so awesome to see Kathy's store JAM PACKED with so many people. Saw a lot of friends, and met quite a few runners that were new to me. No way I'll remember all the names. It sounds like we'll have nice cool crisp weather for the start.
I will be near the back of the pack, but I still hope to not fall into a death march. Finishing with a positive attitude is my goal. Beating Brian to the finish line would be a bonus!
I'll take my camera along to the race as well as Mountain Home. Hope to post a few pics.


Also, I plan to have some updates on the TATUR website up over the weekend, if I have a little mental energy left.
(This is what a zombie looks like after back2back marathons)

No comments:

Post a Comment