Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bigger and better things ahead.


This is the new banner for Pumpkin Holler Hunnerd. I like it. It is a product of some Photoshop work--DOH! I guess it's a given that it's not an actual photograph.

I have some CO-RD help this year. Stormy Phillips and Susan "Melon" Westmoreland are teaming up with me to help in with parts of the race where they excel. And as always, I'll have the stellar help from one trail-babe Dana, my dear wifey--who keeps me focused and in line (if that's possible!) I also have Brian Hoover doing the timing and he does so much with the setting up sand packing up that he is a needed and permanent fixture in this race.

This race could not and will not be possible without LOTS of volunteers, and we have been so blessed with enough help to get the job done. This year, I want to see the race go up a notch or two to the next level--with more runners, volunteers, and awesomeness (some might say "epicness"!) My big-time dream is to see this race grow upwards of 500 runners, and have a shot at being a Western States qualifier--lofty goals, but it's a possibility.

1 comment: