Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Midweek runs




Tuesday and Wednesday nights, a few friends and I have been running 4-5 miles on the trails at Turkey Mountain.We've been losing daylight, and as soon as the time changes to standard daylight time (GRRR!) we'll just have to run on pavement. (I actually love running the trails with my headlamp, but I have not gotten my friends as enthused about that as I amMitch, Me, Arena, and Lisa got a little over 4 miles in. Usually we have a few others--Jesse, Mark, Brandon, Cameron to name a few.
Mitch is always the first one there. Mark's two sons Brandon and Cameron are a couple of rabbits, and we sometimes let them blaze the trail for us.
We go at a very easy pace, taking walk breaks as needed. Still, running the ups and downs at Turkey is a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment