Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From one problem to the next!




My goats are doing a so-so job on my back yard. My front yard is manageable, but keeping up with the neighbor next door has been more of a challenge than I ever wanted. See, when it comes to working in the yard, I'd rather go running! So out the door I go, and my neighbor is manicuring his yard with tweezers!They scowl when I mow my yard fearing that a weed spore from my yard might blow over onto their plush green lawn carpet.

So, I guess I felt a little guilty and went to Lowe's to see what I could do to pretty my yard up. A few gallons of weed killer would have my yard golf course nice in a few days!!!So, 5 days later, all the weeds were GONE! Trouble is, all that was left was dirt....no grass at all!Oh, this was bad. Now....what to do? Seed it? Roll out some sod? One of the above choices is what I should have done, but I knew some people who knew some people who said they could get me a good deal on some leftover concrete. Hmmm....cement in the whole front yard and Wala! No more mowing!!!Now....anyone know if you can pay off a city inspector?

No comments:

Post a Comment