Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite magazine just moved way up in my ratings!!




My favorite magazine hit my mailbox this morning. I just happened to be home for lunch, and a brief time in my study. I took the magazine with me as it helps pass the time. I always read the magazine backwards, and in about the middle of the mag was an article Trail Bloggers....pretty cool!! All the big name runners blogs were listed....some I knew, some I will check out. Anton KrupicaScott JurekAndy Jones-WilkinsLisa BlissJamie DonaldsonTeam Montrail
Later in the article were "Blogs Less Traveled". This category included blogs from "lesser-known but not necessarily less talented trail runners. Some suffered from "bad poetry and Too Much Information." And some were praised for their "comic relief." The last blog mentioned was "a deadpan wit enhanced by offbeat graphics"....your truly, Ken Childress (trailzombie.blogspot.com) I was identified as a TATUR (Tulsa Area Trail and Ultra Runners) and one "who finds a lot to laugh at on the trails and in the mirror."

WOW! I feel like I have arrived. Can't stop grinning!! Had to get out in the 100+ temps and RUN! :)

Thank you so much Sarah Lavender Smith, for writing this article. Thanks also to a great intern and illustrator, Jeremy Duncan who I have had the pleasure of visiting with a few times via phone and email!

No comments:

Post a Comment