Wednesday, October 22, 2008



The first cold rainy day of the season. No run for the zombie, although I should have. I made another stab at organizing pictures, and decided to post a few.This was taken last year with Dana's camera. I was trying to portray the despair I was feeling at the time, in the midst of several gray days. Winter can sometimes knock me down. Not sure why I like this pic other than it framed my feelings at the time.


This was in with a bunch of Turkey Mountain pics, but I am pretty sure this is taken on the Butterfield Trail over at Devil's Den. I can't place where this could be on Turkey.


Another mystery pic. Makes me wonder if this was from Arkansas. Both were in with some pics taken with a disposable camera.


Swiped from the web thanks to Google. I just like this shot. Might be a mood thing.


Another borrowed pic. I have held onto this stairway, having been at the bottom looking up several times myself. Ya think I need to get out and get some sunshine maybe?


One of several pics taken from the pedestrian bridge. This one was in with the above ones, and I am sure it was with a throw-away Kodak camera. I like the purple-ness of the sky as evening approaches.


Taken on Highway 33 west of Sapulpa. I am a sucker for a sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment