Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Treatment



Tax day has come and is past. Don't have to think about that again for a while. Winter months are hard on me and my pshche, and although mid April signals the beginnings of warm days, 4-15 has a bad affect. Even in the years that I got all the tax BS out of the way in February, the negative energy associated with the day does a number. Maybe I should have been treating these symptoms with beer. Hmmm.Instead, I added in a few runs. Besides the 23 miles I ran with my road friends last Saturday, Dana and I hit the trails on Turkey for a few more later that afternoon.

Yesterday, I explored some new trails not far at all from where I live. Another wilderness area in the Tulsa Area, Chandler Park.I do not have any idea how many miles of trails there are here, but I intend to find out!

Other than this dude taking a leak, I had the trails all to myself. I think I barley scratched the surface of what is there. A lot of the trails are cut and used by 4-wheelers, but are still narrow and perfect for running.

What to call this untapped trail-running paradise? Zombie Mountain? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment