Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12-16-08



Thank you to all who have voted in the Peoples Health Blogger poll. I thought I had a few friends,and might garner 8-10 votes if I begged my Mom to vote, and signed my cats and dogs in on their own special screen names to vote, assuming I could make them mash the right keys. But as of right now, I am only one vote out of 2nd place! The election is over on January 15th. I am sure to run out of friends soon, and will have to resort to better tactics than promising Starbucks for a favorable ballot. But who knows? It's been fun, and something that takes the edge off of cold gray days. :) :)

I did manage a nice 4.7 miles with friends from RunnersWorld this evening. Absent minded fool that I am, I forgot my camera, but did borrow a camera from Kathy, so maybe some pics tomorrow of the run if I can borrow her chip.

So to suffice, a coupla pics from the archives.Some days, even when you're looking up, it's all still gray.But sometimes unexpectedly, God will through in a little color.

No comments:

Post a Comment