Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A change of career?




I have always been one who was not afraid of trying something different, getting outside the comfort zone, and have found out that life outside the box is often more rewarding than staying inside on the couch. I am excited to announce that this courage has led to a possible career change for me.




I am one who will do anything for a laugh, and it's no secret that I crave attention. Show up in a crop top and pink running skirt? Not a problem.






Of course I am not the only one who dawns woman's swimwear, but clearly I am the more shapely of the two.

After my last outing where I wore more formal attire, people in the upper echelon of fashion took note.I have been asked to be a model and it seems my first assignment will be to model running skirts for the Ladies First Skirt Chaser this September. This is a 5K, in conjunction with the Oklahoma Scottish Festival, and all proceeds go to the Tyler Hudson Sonshine Foundation to help prevent teen suicide. All of the women will get running skirts instead of the typical boring race shirt, with the words "Can't Catch This" printed on the back. But to really show off just how sexy these skirts are, they need yours truly to squeeze into one of them.

This will no doubt be the beginning of a lucrative modeling career. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would become a super-model!(Well, maybe I did dream about a little!)

No comments:

Post a Comment