Friday, July 17, 2009

A short post....what a concept!




Apparently I resemble an elephant. At a dinner party last night, the conversation evolved into one in which various unconventional types of undergarments were discussed, and I was falsely accused of owning and wearing an undergarment fashioned after a large trunk-nosed African animal. Funny stuff, if you were someone other than me, most of which were women. (Ok, it was a little funny, but I was in the 4th or 5th stage of embarrassment, wanting to crawl under the table.)

My friend Sandra was the ring leader, with help from Dana. They had a little too much fun. To retaliate, I posted an unflattering pic of Sandra on the RunnersWorld blog. Might have overpaid a little, and for sure I am checking my back when around Miss Sandra!

Wishing you a safe trip back from Lawrence, Sandra. You and Alyson behave, if at all possible!

Heading out the door of Jason's deli, we were treated to a great sunset overlooking downtown Tulsa.Never get tired of nice sky-paint.

Tomorrow, I am off to Arkansas for a hilly 50K. I am believing I can PR (need 6:25 or better) and I am feeling good about a sub 6:00. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment