Thursday, December 13, 2007

Catching up on candle power

The next few days, I will try to catch up my blogging. I will post a report on Sunmart and the amazing story of my wife Dana who completed her 1st 50K despite warm temps, high humidity, and her not feeling well at all. To be posted as well will be pictures of the race, her awards, and her most prized trophy... her awful toenail. I am amazed that she is even able to walk, let alone working two 12 hour shifts on her feet this week.

I will catch you up on my double, running Sunmart and then Whiterock the next day. 85 degrees and no wind in Huntsville on Saturday, and then 35 degrees and strong north winds in Dallas on Sunday!!!

I need to lament for all the wounded trees during this ungodly ice storm. Many of my old friends due to no fault of their own are dieing in the cold, cut and mangled, this time from above. I know I know, is is nature taking it's course, it's an act of God, no crying can bring them back. But let me grieve. Maybe by the time I have electricity back at my house, I will have my mind on other things and will post on the silliness of my dogs, or a fun run or something. Maybe by then, these gray days of early winter will be past. Anything for a sunny day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment