Monday, May 10, 2010

What is up??




I have not been the busy blogger lately. No worries though. Things are great with me. I have been busy with work, which is a god thing. It's been harder to get my runs in, but the miles have been run. Last week, 76.5 miles was my total, with 40 of 'em on Saturday (which actually spilled over into Sunday.) 

There is a fighting chance that I'll score that copper kettle in Wisconsin in early June at the Kettle Moraine.



This next Saturday, I'll be running 50 miles with Lisa Smith-Batchen who is running a 50 miler in all 50 states over 60 days. She will be in Tulsa running on the paved bike trails on Riverside Drive.
My friend Tom Dorothy is organizing the event in Tulsa, and I am hoping lots of runners, Taturs, and friends come out to support this noble endeavor.

More timely blogposts in the coming days. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment