Monday, November 2, 2009

Night comes early




Monday nights, when my work schedule allows, I run with Bobby's Bunch. Due to the time change and since it gets dark at 5:30 now!!!, we have moved our runs from the paved trail at the base of Turkey Mountain to the paved trails around Zink Lake. The trail project on Turkey was supposed to include putting up lights. The wiring is there, but after more than a year, the lights are still not installed. Pretty typical for Tulsa construction projects.

I took my camera on the run tonight, but pics of runners were not turning out at all. So, I switched to the night setting and anchored the camera to the side of a tree, and to the railing on the pedestrian bridge and managed to get a couple of so-so pictures.Taken from near the rowing club barn.

The old wooden bridge just north of 23rd Street.

Crossing the pedestrian bridge.

Flag on the east bank near the pedestrian bridge.

From the top of my car parked at 21st and Riverside.

Had a great run, with my friend Tom and his brother Vinny. 5.4 miles in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment