Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bad news

While driving home today, something yellow passed by me in the corner of my eye. I stopped and backed up and here is what I saw.I backed up, grabbed my camera, and gave this sign a good hard look.If this land is developed for commercial or residential use, it will wipe out all of the trails west of the power lines, including all of the 10K portion in the Turkey and Taturs event. I would suggest taking note of the time and date of the hearing and let out voice be heard. I plan on being there, and I'd like there to be a lot of other concerned trail runners and mountain bikers with me.

Another major annoyance is the continual trash dumping on the west side.It will be a bad day for the trash-hole who litters here if the Zombie ever catches him.

No comments:

Post a Comment