Saturday, March 14, 2009

what happens when I don't run




Just a very lack luster effort today, and then off to work. Tonight, while catching up on email, thinking about blogging, looking at pics, I decided to post a lot of less than perfect pics that I have enhanced, and twisted into the near bizarre.

Taken at the Arkansas Traveller. This was a section of trail that was utterly beautiful, but it was raining, and maybe the camera was sweaty. Who'da thunk it?I did play with the contrast a little.

Not sure where this was, who it is, or why it turned out like this. Nothing was done other than shrinking it so it would load faster.

No tampering here....(snicker)Ok, maybe a little. Kathy as a zombie.Ok, so this post has turned into a Kathy horror flick.And from beyond the the other side?See, I really needed to run today.

No comments:

Post a Comment