Wednesday, December 1, 2010

playing



My first outdoor pix with daylight with my new Canon SD-960. It was a little overcast as we started our short 4-miler on the trails.I had to try a couple of different settings. The one below is with the "SUNSET" setting, which evidently cheats and adds a little tinting. Works for me.

This evening, I got out just before dark to try a few more shots.
The remains of a Bradford Pear tree that the ice storm three winters ago demolished. My cats and granddaughter like it as it seems like a cage. The sky color is a little off, as the SUNSET setting adds a bit to the color.A pic from "the cage."

Yes, I need to rake my leaves.

Across the street. Of course, I played with some of the basic photo-editing on my new computer. Goofy, I know.

I do like the sharpness in the pix with the new camera.
This one is slightly enhanced.
And this one is tweaked a bit more. I am toying with the idea of making a new backdrop for my blog. Something like this instead of the black. Every time I do change it, I hate it and change it right back. Maybe an old-dog-new-tricks thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment