Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday, 


My new Trail Guide

I am very proud to launch this new trail guide listing over 40 trails in Oklahoma (many of them everyone knows about--but there are a few than NO ONE knows about.) I am hoping my trail running frineds can use this to look over the possible places to run, check a picture or two, print a map, and GO RUN!! Check it out, if you have a minute. You can click on the picture [TS's Trail Guide] at the right, or remember www.tztrailguide.com.

If anyone knows of any other trailz--even if it's just 2-3 miles--I'd love to know about them. I'll check them out via my trail shoes and camera, or with the help of Uncle Google. Or, send me pictures and a course description, and I'll post em and give you credit.

It's almost 5:00 am--and I need to go to sleep. Nite all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment