Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just pictures




I have not felt much like blogging lately. News of those hurting in the aftermath of the tornado crisis make my silly musings and conquests so insignificant, and well they are. However, I still feel the need to create--to express myself. I just don't know what to say.
These are a couple of pictures taken over the past year. The one above is a picture of an old reproduction of a picture in the jury pool waiting room downtown. It was hanging framed on the wall, and the flash on my iPhone almost drowned it out. But at first glance, it looks like an end of the world pic.
This one is related--not the end of the world, but the beginning. In the iPhone game Draw Something, my younger brother Fiver drew this for me to guess. I pondered over it for days. The game plays back the drawing and speeds up the process, yet with the multiple layers, it took a full five minutes for the drawing to complete. The answer--Big Bang.

I need a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment