Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Double Rainbow--whatever! What does THIS mean???




It was a good day for clouds. Some of the strangest shapes and varieties wisped their way across a Tulsa sky, and I took a few minutes to take them in.My phone has a basic camera that was included, and I paid a whopping $4.99 to download another camera which actually is quite good--for a camera-phone. The above picture is with the basic camera.This was taken by the Camera Plus Pro. The pictures can actually be edited, the zoom works well, you can adjust for different lighting, and best of all, it has an anti-shake feature. It seems to take a lot sharper pix, and given the probs I am having with my new Olympus, I seem to be using all three equally. Nice clouds, huh?Could not help but notice the face in the clouds. Seems like maybe an angel watching from above?? Hmmmmm.....What does in MEAN????

No comments:

Post a Comment