Sunday, May 9, 2010

recurring dreams


Several times, I am in this same place. Driving in a place I remember from my past. It has rained for several days, and I think I can get home going a particular way, on an old road and across a long bridge across a lake that is actually a river dammed up. It seems I can make it across the bridge, but driving across, the road disappears.This is not a picture I took, but googling, I found this and other than the sky being blue, it is what I see in the dream. The road dips into the water, and I plow my car right into it, and slam on the brakes and try to back out of it.Then backing up, I somehow miss the road and panic sets in. I always wake up, and want to go back to sleep to finish the dream. What happens? this place is so familiar, but I do not know where it is. And, I do not know what this dream means.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment