Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad Zombie




This morning, I got 9 miles in with my Road running friends. The marathoners were going 9, and the route was trough some of the older neighborhoods in Tulsa, complete with hills. Temps were in the 20s, with wind chills in the teens. But 4 layers made me warm and toasty.I ran the last half with Lisa, a recent addition to the Marathon Maniacs. She and her hubby Jason are running Psycho Wyco in a month, and are truly into trail and ultra running hardcore.

A few sights along the way....Swan Lake, a really cool area in midtown with one-of-a-kind houses around the perimeter of the lake.

I am betting that the owner of this bumper sticker would rather you only vote THEIR way.

Clay tiles on the roof, copper gutters, and a custom driveway. Nice.

Err....hmmm....not sure what to think

Afterwards, we went to Panera and partook of carbs. While there, I noticed that one of the aliens from Mars Attacks was sitting right behind us. thanks to some deceptive picture snapping, I captured it's likeness on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment